Fearlessly live...don't fearfully exist!



When we wake up every day we have an opportunity to change the world. May sound cliche but we truly do! Inside of all of us is an unquenchable passion, an endless abyss of energy, and, often an untapped source of "inner fuel".

What motivates you? Faith? Family? A charity close to your heart? A dream not yet fulfilled?

Once you discover what intrinsically motivates you, you'll tap into an abundant source of energy that will not only help you maintain momentum and sustain optimism...it will bring you to new levels of satisfaction...whether it be personally, professionally, or spiritually.

We got one go around on this roller coaster of life...are you going to ride with your eyes closed clinging to safety? Or are you going to embrace the moments with arms raised, eyes wide open...screaming your lungs out?


Fearlessly live...don't fearfully exist!

-- Read, enjoy, and please share! Tiffany


Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Taking chances...

It has been a bit since my last post; I won't apologize as I only blog when my mind allows. Which means, my mind has not allowed much as of late. Life has caught up with me, and it has caught up with me HARD. One day at a time is what I can deal with right now. Sometimes, just an hour at a time. My soul and heart are in a bit of turmoil but I know that it only means something GREAT is going to happen.


I have taken a lot of chances in my life. Some have ended wonderfully, some have ended terribly, but all have ended with me growing and learning and understanding myself more. Isn't that what it's about? Personal growth? If we don't have takeaways from each experience, we stall in our growth. Our beings are constant works in progress...daily...weekly...yearly works in progress. Every single day we learn a little bit more about ourselves; how we handle conflict, how we handle accomplishments, and how we handle heartbreak.


2019 is a promised year for me; a promised year of growth, taking chances, and moving forward. Resting my mind when things become overwhelming, hibernating when I need to regroup, and experiencing new things on my own. Being a great mom, engaged and open-minded to my children's needs and wants, is an important goal for me. Making decisions that I feel will best suit me and them. Becoming wiser in my journey by truly taking in all of life's circumstances, and process them and make them make sense for me. Remember, regret is a place we shall not dwell in...but a place we can always learn and grow from. Take a moment and reflect on your life and all the choices and chances you took and think about where you are today. The idea of consequence may come to mind, but in all things, and all the mistakes you made...you learned, you grew, and you became wiser.


"To acquire wisdom is to love yourself; people who cherish understanding will prosper." - Proverbs 19:8

No comments:

Post a Comment