Fearlessly live...don't fearfully exist!



When we wake up every day we have an opportunity to change the world. May sound cliche but we truly do! Inside of all of us is an unquenchable passion, an endless abyss of energy, and, often an untapped source of "inner fuel".

What motivates you? Faith? Family? A charity close to your heart? A dream not yet fulfilled?

Once you discover what intrinsically motivates you, you'll tap into an abundant source of energy that will not only help you maintain momentum and sustain optimism...it will bring you to new levels of satisfaction...whether it be personally, professionally, or spiritually.

We got one go around on this roller coaster of life...are you going to ride with your eyes closed clinging to safety? Or are you going to embrace the moments with arms raised, eyes wide open...screaming your lungs out?


Fearlessly live...don't fearfully exist!

-- Read, enjoy, and please share! Tiffany


Monday, May 16, 2016

It's perfectly fine...


It's perfectly fine that I came home at 7pm, put on my pajamas and sat in front of the television.
It's perfectly fine that my laundry is running down the hall, dying to be washed.
And you bet your butt, it's perfectly fine I had cereal for dinner!

In a world of constant expectation and continuous disappointment, it's freeing to throw caution to the wind and just choose to not be perfect. At 42 (yes, can you believe it?), this is MY year. I have amazing children who love me (even if they don't like me sometimes), bought a house on my own, co-coached a baseball team with great friends, have found contentment and peace within a loving relationship, have amazing students constantly surrounding me along with some pretty great colleagues...and oh my friends...my pillars!

My advice to you? Stop trying to impress others. Stop trading status for state of mind. Be blessed. Be happy. Just BE!

If you find that you are comparing yourself to others, STOP. Your story is unique; your walk is your own.
Your journey is just that...YOUR JOURNEY.

It's perfectly fine to forgive the supposed "unforgivable" (isn't that what God does every day?!)
It's perfectly fine to be happy for those that have hurt you. Let them be happy. Maybe they won't hurt anyone else.
It's perfectly fine to be alone and it's perfectly fine to be in a relationship....the point is...do what YOU want. I have said this dozens of time and I continue to say it...you are given one life with an ability to give lots of love and experience endless opportunity so don't flipping waste it.
Be perfectly fine with not being perfect.


*This post is dedicated to Chloe Jennings...who has inspired me to "pick up" my blog again and start writing. Thank you Chloe...I love you and respect you oodles!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the energy in your writing, reading this blog tonight made me realize just how amazing life can be.... if " you just let it be"! Great work Tiffy, keep writing and I will keep reading ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kate! I use it to remind myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED waking up this morning, and reading this first thing! It was the perfect way to start my day! Thank you :)!

    ReplyDelete